Malayala Manorama Daily
With a daily circulation of over 23 lakh copies, Malayala Manorama is not only Kerala’s largest selling Malayalam newspaper but also the largest circulated regional language newspaper in India.
Known for its high standards of journalism, Malayala Manorama Daily brings to you unparalleled coverage of regional news, views and insights from home, including the latest information from the Middle East that matters to the Malayalee community in residence.
Printed and distributed locally in the UAE, Malayala Manorama comes in four editions –
Malabar – Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Wayanad, Kannur & Kasargod Districts
Central – Ernakulam & Thrissur Districts
South – Thiruvananthapuram & Kollam Districts
Kottayam – Kottayam, Idukki, Pathanamthitta & Alappuzha Districts
Terms and conditions:
- Please allow up to 2 working days for delivery of your first subscription copy.
- Click the "Auto Renewal" option below to ensure hassle free, uninterrupted renewal to your favourite publication.
- If you select the Auto-Renewal subscription option, your subscription will get automatically renewed at the end of the one year subscription term. You will be billed for the next term’s renewal seven working days prior to the current subscription end date.
- If you have selected Post Paid Monthly Recurring Billing subscription option, then your card will be charged 7 days before the start of the next monthly cycle. You will not be charged at the time of purchase.
- To maintain confidentiality, please note that your credit card information is not stored with us.